Mine productivity management technologies increase profitability.
Productivity is one of the key factors that determine the success and profitability of most mines. Mine operators are under constant pressure to keep the cost per unit produced as low as possible, in order to make sure the mine stays profitable and sustainable.
With fixed overhead costs being as high as they are, the best way to bring the cost per unit produced down is to make sure each production cycle has the highest yield possible. The only way to achieve this is to place a strong emphasis on productivity management within the mine.
Best-practice mine productivity management principles have developed significantly over the last few decades and are widely adopted and practiced. The rapid development of technological solutions in the last few years has also given mine operators more and better productivity tools to work with.
Combining efficient practices with the latest and most effective mine productivity management technologies is the best way to ensure a productive and profitable mine.
At Ramjack Technology Solutions, we are passionate about improving mine productivity for our mining customers – both on surface and underground. We provide mine productivity management technologies and solutions that are focused on:
- Tracking and monitoring people and equipment where it matters the most – at the mining face
- Monitoring the performance of key equipment at the mining face
- Automatically detecting, calculating and reporting on the mining cycle and the advancement and utilization of the face
- Real-time data telemetry to provide easily-accessible operational information about every vehicle and piece of equipment in your fleet
- Automatic, immediate communication of early-warning alarms and notifications based on current conditions within the mine
Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to use, and highly customizable and adaptable, allowing them to be deployed in any mine, regardless of size, both open pit and underground, and integrated with existing equipment and communication/data networks present in the mine.
Contact us now to find out how we can help make your mine even more efficient by implementing world-class mine productivity management technologies.
At Ramjack Technology Solutions, our mine productivity management technologies benefit clients in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.