Improve shovel and dragline performance by installing a comprehensive monitoring system.
Whether pursuing a highest volume, lowest cost per unit, or mixed approach, shovel and dragline performance has a major impact on the overall performance and efficiency of any surface or open pit mine.
Because these machines operate at the front-end of the mining cycle, intensive monitoring and management of the equipment and operator behaviour can yield significant benefits; for example:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced running, maintenance and repair costs
- Less risk of production interruption due to breakdowns or collisions
Through our official partnership with MineWare, manufacturer of the world’s leading shovel and dragline performance monitoring systems, we are able to provide our customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) with a comprehensive solution that allows them to better manage their shovel and dragline equipment.
The shovel and dragline performance monitoring solution offered by the Ramjack/MineWare partnership consists of four elements:
- Argus Shovel Performance System. Operator performance has a major impact on the accuracy of the payload handled by your shovel and dragline equipment. The Argus shovel monitoring system gives operators instant, accurate performance feedback.
- Pegasys Dragline Monitoring System. A fully integrated dragline monitoring, benchmarking and management system, Pegasys improves operational efficiency, safety and productivity.
- mRoc Remote Desktop Monitoring Tool. This monitoring software collects valuable data from the Pegasys and Argus systems fitted to your shovel and dragline equipment and delivers it straight to your desktop for easy, real-time equipment and operator monitoring.
- Integrated Support Centre for remote monitoring. This centre currently monitors and supports over 120 draglines and shovels on mining sites around the globe, and is an excellent example of how remote monitoring technology is changing the way mines operate worldwide.
Contact us now to find out more about how industry-leading Ramjack-supplied shovel and dragline performance monitoring systems can help make your mine more efficient and profitable.
At RAMJACK Technology Solutions, our shovel & dragline performance solutions benefit clients in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.