Mine management personnel across the globe all suffer from the same challenges:
- How do I keep abreast of what is happening in my operation?
- How do I keep my costs down to become/remain a low-cost producer?
- How do I empower my workforce to do the right thing at the right time?
- How do I ensure my mine can meet or beat my production targets?
- How do I keep my people safe while performing inherently dangerous tasks?
- How do I stay connected with the data and information that is being generated by my operation?
With the mandate to monitor, manage and optimise anything that matters to a mine in real-time, the RAMJACK Group of Companies was formed to solve these exact challenges for mines in harsh, remote and difficult regions of the world. Using a unique, evolutionary approach to the problem, RAMJACK has a technology-related product or service to address all of the key challenges faced by both underground and open-pit mining operations.