Challenge Networks – 3G/4G wireless broadband network specialists
Private LTE Signal Generation
Specialised. Enterprise Private LTE signal generation for the mining environment using rugged industrialised technology and mining-specific configurations.
Challenge Networks specializes in the design, build, and integration of mobile networks (LTE, GSM UMTS, & WCDMA), as well as fixed networks (local/trans-local switching, or an International Gateway)
Their core competencies include:
- Layered and Non-Layered Architectures (SoftSwitch, Media Gateway IP and Multimedia)
- Packet Switching
- Intelligent Networks
- Service Layer and Applications
- Mobile Internet
- PLMN/PSTN/International Interconnects
- System Protocols and Languages
- Multiplexors and Satellite Compression,
- Vendor Hardware and Power Systems and
- IP& IT Enterprise Networks
Mobile internet can improve productivity, drive cost savings, and facilitate better environment, health, and safety (EHS) management within the mining industry, and automation will improve safety and streamline operations in the industry going forward.
Working with companies like Cisco and Nokia, Challenge Networks delivers full turnkey enterprise 4G/LTE wireless broadband solutions to mines.
- Deliver private LTE wireless network services to client requirements at specified locations.
- Have been developed to meet the unique design, performance, and operational needs of enterprises in several industries, including mining.
- Address the control, capability, and customization requirements that are essential when IoT and mission-critical production applications are deployed over LTE.
With a combined industry experience of more than 150 years in their management team alone, Australian company Challenge Networks Pty Ltd. is an internationally focused telecommunications and services provider.
Since its establishment in 2002, the company has built a reputation for uncompromising commitment to quality in its products and services, and their depth of knowledge and expertise in mobile and fixed networks means that they can provide miners with creative solutions and exceptional service levels.
At RAMJACK Technology Solutions, we offer solutions from Challenge Networks to clients in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.