Rugged, Outdoor Wireless Mesh Networks
Rugged wireless IP backbone that can deliver “fiber-like” performance via reliable wireless high-bandwidth connectivity for video, voice, and data in harsh industrial environments.
Fluidmesh Networks – Wireless IP Infrastructure
Fluidmesh Networks is the worldwide leader in wireless IP backbone systems for mission-critical applications. They focus on delivering reliable, high-bandwidth connectivity for video, voice, and data, providing fibre-like performance over the air.
Their products are designed and engineered to provide a data backbone for the most challenging applications.
KEY PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
An intuitive, easy-to-deploy ethernet radio that is designed for mission-critical video, voice, and data.
A 2×2 MIMO radio platform that delivers reliable wireless connectivity under the most demanding conditions.
An easy-to-use, reliable, and robust auxiliary mounting kit.
A network-wide, on-premises, real-time monitoring dashboard.
Fluidmesh Networks has developed a wireless industrial-grade IP solution for mining automation projects involving mission-critical condition monitoring, security, and automation.
Fluidmesh mesh networks are ideal for wireless mining automation because:
- They are tough – specifically designed to be easily deployed, managed and maintained in harsh conditions.
- They provide network extension without trenching and wiring.
- They create moving mesh networks, connecting mine vehicles in a pervasive, reliable and secure wireless mesh environment.
- They are locked and secure, with an innovative transmission protocol that is built to overcome the limits of standard wireless protocol security and to deliver an ultra-secure infrastructure.
- They are interference-free – Mesh radios are fully certified to transmit only on designated frequencies, present no harmful interference to other radio technologies operating on different channels, and can cope with the negative effects of environmental interference.
- Fleet Management Systems (FMS)
- Live monitoring of mobile equipment telemetry
- Real-time video feeds for operations
- Video surveillance
- Field access to drill and blast data
- Autonomous and semi-autonomous applications
- SCADA environments
A bit more about Fluidmesh Networks
Founded in 2005 by a team of researchers and visionaries from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Politecnico of Milan, and with offices in New York and Milan, Fluidmesh Networks produces wireless products that enable outdoor and large-scale applications of the Internet of Things.
At RAMJACK Technology Solutions, we offer solutions from Fluidmesh to clients in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.