Private LTE Signal Propagation Underground
Advanced LTE communication and data systems provide reliable, two-way communication to the deepest tunnels and most remote corners of mining operations. With leading-edge, bi-directional amplifier (BDA) technology, and radiating feeder solutions, mines can bring two-way radio networks kilometres deep.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- METStech BDA systems propagate virtually all communications technologies, ensuring that your team can keep their existing technology investments.
- Low latency, highly linear BDA for two way radio technologies include TETRA for the underground hard rock market.
- Advanced two-way radio BDA provides LTE and two-way communications on the same leaky cable.
- 100% LTE coverage is achievable in underground mines, installed in a similar way to two-way leaky feeder systems.
- VHF/LTE or UHF/LTE BDAs are available, allowing single cable support for both two-way and LTE communications. Communications signals are amplified and propagated up to +12dBm.
- BDAs can be linked together, providing lateral coverage along the length of a radiating cable, over many kilometres.
METStech designs and manufactures specialized BDA systems with extremely low latency for communication equipment.
Founded in 2014 by a group of highly experienced engineers and managers with more than 50 years of collective experience in the design, building, and support of advanced communications systems, the company has grown into one of the world’s leading suppliers of communications solutions and equipment for underground mines and tunnels. METStech products are available through Ramjack Technology Solutions.
At RAMJACK Technology Solutions, we offer solutions from METStech to clients in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.