What is it?
How Does it Work?
Purpose-built mapping and underground scanning drones, as well as self-cleaning equipment cameras, bring visibility even for the harshest environments. We feature self-cleaning cameras, as well as exploration mapping drones.
Our self-cleaning cameras can be mounted on equipment, as well as fixed assets, to let you see what’s in close proximity before an accident occurs. Our hardware can withstand exposure to repeated contamination, temperature variations and harsh weather.
Our real-time laser mapping drones offer a complete solution for underground exploration with the following benefits:
- Access GPS-denied, constricted and inaccessible zones
- Laser-based Beyond-Line-Of-Sight (BLOS) operation with Dual SLAM
- Integration into mining automation systems and routine flights
Why does it matter?
Advanced camera surveillance and mobile scanning technologies enable operators to avoid hazards, equipment damage, and collision-related fatalities. Mapping remote areas is now a quick, simple, and affordable process! Our real-time mobile-mapping and mobile cameras offer many operational benefits:
- Increase safety, efficiency and profitability
- Optimise production
- Unlock the full potential of inaccessible areas
- Streamline decision-making process with real time data
- Inspect historical geological structures to enhance future mining design